I just about am bursting with pride for my First Child. I feel kinda sad each time when she comes, all smiles and ready to go...and smelling of cigarette smoke. She's bright, smiley and just a little dancing pixie! This week is the last week of therapy with her, conference is next week. I'm going to miss her a lot, she has made a lot of progress this semester and I surely wish that she will make leaps and bounds in the near future.
Changing focus, my First Boy was a no-show today. No call...so I waited for bout 15-20 minutes just to make sure, after all, it was I who was always rushing to set up the clinic room and rush to greet them, fresh out of the classroom. Am kind disappointed he did not show, because I really prepared well and was anticipating a good session...and I really do need the data too! The end of the semester conference is next week...and I don't see him til then...how the heck am I suppose to show change when I only had him for two therapy sessions? But the very cool thing about the whole (well six weeks) semester I had with him, is we went from extreme bad to extreme good...I think anyhow.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment